Tesco Bank is open to hearing from candidates from a range of backgrounds, both uni grads and those looking to switch careers.
Tesco Bank will be sponsoring candidates across our Software, Data or Product Management CFGdegree specialisations and all candidates will also go on to complete either the DevOps & Cloud +Masters or the Cyber Security +Masters upon completion of the CFGdegree.
Tesco Bank will be hiring Associate Software Engineers, Security Operations Analysts, and Access and Fulfilment Analysts, for roles located in Edinburgh, Glasgow or Newcastle.
SECURITY AND OPERATIONS ANALYST
ASSOCIATE SYSTEMS ENGINEER
ACCESS AND FULFILMENT ANALYST
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Annual Bonus
• Holidays- full-time equivalent holiday entitlement is 7.2 weeks (including bank holidays)
• Buy Holidays – You can buy additional holidays before the start of each holiday year tax-free.
• After 12 weeks of service, you are eligible for company sick pay increases to a maximum of 6 weeks full pay and 3 weeks half pay after 1 year of service.
• If you have at least one year of service on the qualifying week, you will receive enhanced maternity pay for 28 weeks.
• After three months of service, you will receive 10% off most purchases at Tesco. This discount increases to 15% for a limited time after each pay day. You will also receive 20% off Tesco clothing all year round. Your total discount is limited to £1,500 in a year
• Cycle to Work – If you want to cycle to work you can buy a new bike tax-free.
• Save As You Earn (SAYE) – If you have over three months of continuous service when the SAYE window opens, you can buy Tesco shares at a future date (three to five years) based on a reduced share price fixed on the point of offer.
• Buy As You Earn (BAYE) – After three months, you can buy shares at the market price every four weeks from your gross salary, before Income Tax and NIContributions.
• Vitality – Unlock a variety of rewards and discounts as you achieve your health and wellbeing goals with Vitality
• Travel Season Ticket Loans. If you have been with us for six months, apply for a season ticket loan (up to £5,000) to help pay for your travel.
MORE ABOUT TESCO BANK:
At Tesco our purpose is to help our customers, communities, and the planet a little better every day. And at Tesco Bank we aim to give our customers smarter money helps, for everyday life, building on the foundations that have made Tesco a truly great British brand – and a success worldwide.
Bringing that success to the financial services industry means attracting the finest talent to Tesco Bank, creating a backbone of excellence for our business – and offering people like you the chance to make a wide-ranging and long-lasting impact in a business that’s breathing new life into the industry.
We’re on a mission to make our customers happier and more successful by putting them in control of their finances.
We began life in 1997 and now help more than 5 million customers with everything from insuring their pets, to saving for that something special.
We’ll champion what matters to our colleagues and customers – caring about the communities where they live, and our planet.